Friday, July 21, 2017

.New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing.Twists And Turns, I write my journals online.

Twists And Turns, Normal, Common, Crazy, Weird To Fine, Nuts To Stand Tall. Faces under the surfaces, freaks, frogs, and snakes in the grass. Good times, live, learn, grow, expand, blue oceans to create, over time, over spaces. Notes of the nuts to fall, nuts to stand alone, nuts to grow, roots of the matter, love,luck, learn, lessons, pages to books. Treats To share. .New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing.Twists And Turns, I write my journals online.

Have lots of roadblocks with friends and their excuses for spots in faces of real friends. They turn into frogs, and hop back to seas of more frogs, army are frogs in groups...New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing. I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces. Things to grow and expand, crazy for a fee, more money on table to take. Mistakes in the military, updates to write for more cash. Cash for me, cash for my kids, cash for school, and cash for a new life, quests today. .New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing.Twists And Turns, I write my journals online. 


Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, people sitting and outdoor
Strangers To Friends, Plenty of fish in the seas.Chick, babe, dame, names and labels to toss around. Earth angel, blue stars to shine, sunny and bright, dances on the sands of time, baby one more time... Can we start there. Lessons, Lucky Breaks, Schools Of Hard Knocks: Coins To Flip, Cards To Read.Circles Of Life, Love, Luck, Leaders Of Lessons, Dances In The Air, Waves To Make, Ships Of Fools In The Water. Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances..New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing.Twists And Turns, I write my journals online.

JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT. πŸ€πŸ˜ŠπŸŒΉπŸ„πŸŒΈπŸ˜˜πŸŒ·πŸŒ³πŸŒΏπŸ’—πŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌπŸ€πŸ’ž✨πŸƒAfter climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. - Nelson Mandela Back then troopers weren't trained that well, so therefore most of his troops were green to boot and that was four favorable elements for our side as well as numbers and weaponry, out man, out gun..New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing.Twists And Turns, I write my journals online.


Reflections are always good, and we should take time to relax and think about the ifs. The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the ski every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today. Let’s ask a few people that were here last year..New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing.Twists And Turns, I write my journals online. 


Butterflies, Pixies, Tales and Treats: Cali Dreamers,Surfer To Sons ...

.New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing.Twists And Turns, I write my journals online. 
McDonald Chicks, babes,dames,bitches in heat, right or left. Michael: Angels in host, good, bad, and ugly, on the beds. Lights to shine bright, dances for bucks, cheap tricks to trade, lights to shine, dicks, dawgs and donkeys to date. faces in the dark. 

Image result for Oj goes before the parole board today..yes or no to parole
hopefloatsinsearchforplacetoland.blogspot.com/.../cali-dreamerssurfer-to-sons-on.htm...
Practice to perfection classic life lessonsGoodness and mercyangels to seecommon friends.AngelsCans Of Whip AssFrogs In CansEaten For FunSongs of chancewinds to flyAmerican Birds,American GirlsDogface Butterflies, to take and to givefaces to grow, frogs to eat, dates with frogs, dinner time. Hands to ....New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing.Twists And Turns, I write my journals online. 

Play with fairies , ride a unicorn,Swim with mermaids , Fly to the ...

.New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing.Twists And Turns, I write my journals online. 
battlecrieshouseshomesveteransstories.blogspot.com/.../play-with-fairies-ride-unicorns...
David Guetta ft Justin Bieber - 2U (The Victoria's Secret Angels Lip Sync) Play ... King, knight, son to shine, take the time, to call or reply back, lots of love, lots of ... Goodness and mercyangels to see,common friendsAngelsCans Of Whip AssFrogs In. CansEaten For FunSongs of chancewinds toflyAmerican Birds, ...Boats To Float, Dreams On The Land, Cali Dreamers: Knights Alone. 

hide this posting 

Sailor-stars, new to me, never had the time to stop.Stores of Tips: Surfers, bankers, giants on land, boats to float, waves on the water. Pirates, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, faces in shadows, rites to stand, knights at home alone, retired, seasons and sedated, waves on the water. Hits and misses, songs to sing, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, good times to share. Searches for Mr Rite: Heads about the sands of time, dances on cloud nine, Vanilla for Chocolate ..New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing.Twists And Turns, I write my journals online. 

Frank Agresti, February 3, 2017: Facebook Notes, Freaks and frog tales. Lots of shit to talk about, frog to toss back into the seas of more frogs. · Fountain Valley, CA ......see u soon... well have a surprise visit..... one you will never forget....Frank Agresti, February 3 · Fountain Valley, CA..New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing.Twists And Turns, I write my journals online. 

see u soon... well have a surprise visit..... one you will never forget....Full of shit, dung and fecal matter, lot of hot air. Retard from NY, shit for brains, rotten apple in the little orange. Games to play, shit to talk, talking and writing shit, that he can not back up, ways of the rednecks, retards, and rejects to excapee from NY. Common asshole, freak out at night, free rides for sluts, slugs, and snakes in the grass, not in my world, what about yours, Franky Trees. Rotten to the core, kids and beans, rednecks to toss, back into the seas of more frogs.
.New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing.Twists And Turns, I write my journals online. 

REVIEW:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed! πŸ˜ˆ Doctor:Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Dogs, Dicks, Adriana Agresti,Dates. Strange -.Sure, yes will eat, fried green tomatoes every day of the week. Great taste,treats for the spring, dinner on the table. Birthdays.Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:.New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing.Twists And Turns, I write my journals online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment