Saturday, May 16, 2020

Sunsets and fish to catch, joys and pleasures to do, food for table, that's one of the reasons to fish.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'At the end of the day, I'm good woman. I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things.. I'm worth it. Always have been and always will be. K'

Notes of peace and love by the seas, tips and tales, sticks and stones, all the time, lands of cows, lands of frogs, lands of sinners and saints, hands and fingers out to lead the way, glory dazes again. Sunsets and fish to catch, joys and pleasures to do, food for table, that's one of the reasons to fish.
Dallas Starr's photo.

Consider putting this on your page for one hour if you know someone who has or had an addiction. #StopTheSilence #EndTheStigma#RecoveryWorks ����Battling a drug addiction is a beast for the person addicted and the ones who love them.Palm Springs City Council To Vote On Removing ‘Racist’ Trees ...don’t get me wrong ...hear me out : the way y’all worship these celebrities is kind of scary ..Sunsets and fish to catch, joys and pleasures to do, food for table, that's one of the reasons to fish.

Jackie Dancer's photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment