Saturday, October 10, 2020

Voices.Masks To Match: Faces Of 2020.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.

 Toads, snakes, spiders and worms, full of dirt, mud, roots of rotten kids, nuts to waste, kill or mark, sinners, saints, cows to call. Full Frog, freaks, fools ships on the water, lovers, haters, suckers for sex to trade, treats, tales of the chances, choices.Voices.Masks To Match: Faces Of 2020.

Crazy, dizzy, rich with laughs to share, about the bumps in the road, gifts and lessons daily share about the changes with chance. Gold at the pots at the end of the rainbows. Your luck is in, blue stars shooting, bright lights on the dark side of the moon.Say it Again girl:FINALLY!! Feelings And Views, Noses In Air, Visitors To Come And Go, Winds To Wings, Songs To Sing, Glory Dazes To Come.Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled.


Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones, History Not News Today.Colors of the rainbows, colors of matters of the heat of the matters, hearts and horns, tales to spin, crows to fly. And you still Can't tell her Nothing......!!!! She is gonna be so mad I posted this.

Houses Of May: Asset Finders.🤡LAST CHANCE.Every mind is its own world. It’s all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.

Voices.Masks To Match: Faces Of 2020.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.



Check out this Amazon deal: Marie Claire by Hearst https://amzn.to/30wXFTq via
@amazon. Read All About it, and that, as well.Masks To Match: Faces Of 2020.Hey Jack,I’m sure you’ve heard the news about the Government sending out rebate checks. If you haven’t, here’s how it works:I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

 Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books. AMEN! People beware:Barack Obama added,THE VERY BEST OF BOB MARLEY - BOB MARLEY BEST HITS - BOB MARLEY LEGEND SONGS.

Confessions,Factors Why…We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
DIMONDSANDPASTEPEBBLESONTHESANDSGEMS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Confessions,Factors Why…We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Here comes the wave of words, winter blues, early this year, or not, horse and pony shows, witches, bitches with stars, faces in the clouds....


Happy Notes, History Of Veterans With Skills, Lots Of Hard Knocks: Tips.projects to do fundraiser events for these project.Good times with a herd of monkeys, hanging in packs on dogwood trees. Into the woods, wolves, snakes, and frogs. Life is an adventure very ...THE VERY BEST OF BOB MARLEY - BOB MARLEY BEST HITS - BOB MARLEY LEGEND SONGS.
May be an image of 4 people, hair and outerwear


 Hats and horns to blow, love and hate, for a father, not a saint, tales of who was on top. Games of balls to toss in the air, games and cards on the tables, jacks and balls in the dirt, games of boys, games to play.Good times with a herd of monkeys, hanging in packs on dogwood trees. Into the woods, wolves, snakes, and frogs. Life is an adventure.

  Merry Christmas and happy holidays to the extraordinary kids, families, and staff at Children’s National. And thanks for humoring me as your stand-in Santa.Barack Obama added,THE VERY BEST OF BOB MARLEY - BOB MARLEY BEST HITS - BOB MARLEY LEGEND SONGS.


Candy DelightChuck Moore, Dallas Moore, Dawn Dancer, Franky Trees, Happy Dazes, Jackie Jarrot, Jordan Journey, justice starr, Kristi Jarrot, Lucky Pennies, Martha Gilmore, Maya Maxwell, Patty Duke, Penny Battles, Peter Pan, Rick Benson, Sandy Shores, Rachel Cattle, Uritza Smith, Starr Sweet, Starr Little, Starr Bright, Sonny Battles.

Good times, sad times, ugly times, freaks, frogs, fools, paths to cross, roads to travel.IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.Brand New: Mindsets, Intentions, Results, Glory Dazes To Come.


No comments:

Post a Comment