Thursday, February 18, 2021

Glory Dazes To Cum.!!!!!Nuts To Come, Good Time Toads, Pebbles On The Sands Of Time.....indian wisdom....but I'll be back soon, I promise...



Unique Personalities.Opportunity,Games on Demand and ran three back-to-back Fiasco sessions.Keep moving forward, whatever you want, holiday plans, family affairs, need a break today, it would be nice to make a new friend, online here, right, lots of hits and misses, thanks for the replies, before the flags, of the unknown.



  I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family .Glory Dazes To Cum.!!!!!Nuts To Come, Good Time Toads, Pebbles On The Sands Of Time.....indian wisdom....but I'll be back soon, I promise...

Retired, seasoned golden son, baby boomer, active periods of the boy next door, birds and bees, song to sing.Ways to grow, steps to take, stranger to friend, friend not foe, heart to mind. Waves to make, blue oceans to create, what you know, and what you want, and what makes your world go around.

 Full Of Joy. Darling You're Not Alice And This Is Not Wonderland.I don’t care about your race .Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes To Cum.!!!!!Nuts To Come, Good Time Toads, Pebbles On The Sands Of Time.....indian wisdom....but I'll be back soon, I promise...

TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks.. Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get a hold of me I want my Conga back.

The world is full of lunatics, heads above the common, plain, normal crazy, coins to flip.Practice What You Preach.Make Me Say it Again girl.Counting Heads.: ~PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Veteran Declared Clocks,


Full Of Joy. Darling You're Not Alice And This Is Not Wonderland.I don’t care about your race .Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes To Cum.!!!!!Nuts To Come, Good Time Toads, Pebbles On The Sands Of Time.....indian wisdom....but I'll be back soon, I promise...


Joys And Pains: Fairy tales told when we ...Stay up, blessed & positive.We are here to heal, not harm. We are here to love, not hate. The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others.Marines to fight, good times, guns to battles, treats, trades, tests over time, glory dazes to come.

Don't Miss your Beat. New Edition - If It Isn't Love: Time Stopped.Who Let The Rats Out. Remember, we don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. “Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―Thomas Jefferson.

The world is full of lunatics, heads above the common, plain, normal crazy, coins to flip.Practice What You Preach.Make Me Say it Again girl.Counting Heads.: ~PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Veteran Declared Clocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment