Monday, March 1, 2021

Celebrate the season of love with nine New York Times & USA Today .

Joys and pains, lights on to stay, love and luck, games to play, dances in court, dances on the sands of time, kids and sheep, horns of love and hate, on one goat. Singing songs, dances for life, learned the lessons, more than once. Teachers and students, hats to wear, over the nines, rainbow reader...

Spartan College Inland Empire Campus Offering Aviation Maintenance Technology Training. Start Your Next Journey Now! So there are no Black Jews in America that is a Rock Star or a bigger Jewish person. Sorry this was just a teenager with a group in New York City on the dime of the church*This silence comes from what others don't listen to me."My dream job would be Karma delivery service'.Hearing voices MY A**!!!!!!
DICKLESSWONDERSFATCOWSPIGSHOGSDANCES.BLOGSPOT.COM
My dream job would be Karma delivery service'.
BELLS AND HORNS, BLUE JAYS IN THE WINDS, SONGS IN DOGWOOD TREES.FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED. 'My dream job would b...

Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, stars to shine, sons of dogs, bitches and hoes, faces in the layers of brown, dirt, shit of fecal matters.I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'


I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.That’s what turns young men & women into writers—the happiness u discover living in books.

When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.' Oh hi there. But it's back to reality today.Leader Of The Chan, Heads Above The Common, Angel In The Air, Castles In The Sky,Lions To Roar, Faces In The Crowds. Earth Angel, Sinner,Saint, Ships Of Dreams.

Shores and giants, waves and boats, dreams to climb mountainside, birds in the dogwood trees, singing songs, happy and delighted, changes to come. Love and lights, sheep and goats, horns to grow, horns to sound, love and hate, horns on a goat.

Time to turn the lights on, the sun is setting and the colors are better than yesterday, just my point of view, love to see the flashing colors against the blues, and the yellows that make up the sunset. Different every day, but now the blue stars are out, shooting.

May be an image of one or more people
Inline image













No comments:

Post a Comment