Saturday, November 4, 2023

Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."

 

TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENSION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN..."SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN”.That did not happen, seller bought the house on a transfer, that was not created to transfer, except to get the solar company, a financial form, to get paid $30,000 for the transfer. End game of the Ucc termination.

  “The goal of my life is to tie adventure to my feet, stock memories in my pocket, hold imagination in my palms like fairy dust, and sprinkle it on my tales.IN LIFE, YOU GET WHAT YOU FOCUS ON. SO, FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT.

DRINK DEEP, of the Grail, of (((WISDOM))) Mother Knows Best.Toxic people" don't exist anymore than evil people or saints.Breaking News, name changed to Sunrun, at home depot, and Costco, empire of crooks, bucks to be made.HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens.

Can we try that.STARS..Is it bad or good? What do you mean? Original of me? What did I do? Please be better men in the World. Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."





  “The goal of my life is to tie adventure to my feet, stock memories in my pocket, hold imagination in my palms like fairy dust, and sprinkle it on my tales.IN LIFE, YOU GET WHAT YOU FOCUS ON. SO, FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT.

THIS IS THE TALE OF THE CROOKS, TRANSFER A TERMINATION, THAT WAS RECORDED, SELLERS HAD TO BUY THE LEASE. $30,000 FOR 20 YEARS.

   Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time. THIS IS THE TALE OF THE CROOKS, TRANSFER A TERMINATION, THAT WAS RECORDED, SELLERS... Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."

No comments:

Post a Comment