Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.FROM THAT DEE FROM THAT GIRL.

 Wings To fly... 1

Writing stories, creating tips and tales, of how it was...Senior woman, a child with in, singing a song, dear man of mine, where are you at, golden years to share, connect with words in waves that matter. That would be nice.

Palm Springs, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Faces In Herds.

 Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats. 
  Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.FROM THAT DEE  FROM THAT GIRL.
oving forward, need a friend, with a house, time to spare, to get out the shit out. Issues with the states, California out to get fees, have to pay for the sunshine, story there.
Lights On, Strangers To Friends, hits and misses. Or just go with the flow of what's sent your way.

And yet I am still looking . I'm flawed, for sure. And of course you have to get past my oddness.

But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines. And I am always loyal to friends. Build up. Never tear down. Make Me Say it Again cowboy. As the sunsets, the day ends & will never be relived again..celebrate your life.

What the fuck, say what, nothing at all. Time to waste, time to kill, time marked here. Yes , I am wonderful, yes I am great, yes I am a star.
One line wonder, said so much, thanks for the little time marked, or killed. Questions answered, K Mart, Walmart, markets nothing when he takes time to write.




I live in Montclair CA. It is spring. It's beautiful out!! But it's no fun to be alone. I am 61 ,5'5 " 150 pound
I have  salt and pepper hair look, Green  eyes. I am a divorce for 6 years. I have an upbeat attitude and try to always have a smile on my face. I love the outdoors, water and animals. I like getting out and enjoying nature or staying in and enjoying and watching a good DVD. I love water activities and road trips. Along with picnics, BBQ..



YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy.

 The disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Police Whistle blower tells all...


Chaps and cheers, rocks to roll, gems to find, brothers and sisters, notes to take, walks in the shadows, waiting for the lights in the sky. 9:45 every night, would you like to go.SEEKER OF TRUTH., Clocks to watch. Lucky Breaks, Running Rats, Bitches, Babes. THE TALKING GIBBERISH. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure 
kerry washington's avatar

Unfortunately, Spruce is completely unreliable.Shit shots, to add UCC 1, from a termination, a wait for seller to sign. It did not happen in Cali, seller would not sign, and the house is pending.‘

COMMON's avatar



Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.


Wings To fly away, cons and pros.HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU. Good night friends .



Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.

No comments:

Post a Comment