Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Shimmer and Shine story.Pam then went on to successfully paint a mural in a non public warehouse with butts on it

 Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.'Temecula Valley HOME TEAM.


Shimmer and Shine story.Pam then went on to successfully paint a mural in a non public warehouse with butts on it





2. Living The Good Life.Glory Dazes Done.
3. Schools Of Hard Knocks: Heads In Clouds, Mountains To Climb: Rainbow Racers.
4. Palm Springs, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Faces In Herds.
5. Sons To Shine, Empire Of Liars, Assholes On Roof, Spruse Powers. Stories.
6.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.
7. Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.
8.Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.
9.One Day Out Of Life. Kids Lost. Daddy Died Walter Richard Bailey, Jr .86.
10.Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.
11. Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails.
12. USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.
13, Dances In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales: History Noted.
14. Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.
15. Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.
16.Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.

F. Average temperatures at Phantom Ranch range from a low of 38 ºF to a high of 58 ºF. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There's no time for anything else. I've been at my job for almost 13 years, at a privately owned company. Yesterday the owner sent a pretty shitty email to everyone, we have no HR department.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.




VIEWS TO DELIGHT, ANOTHER GREAT DAY, IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING, HEAD Palm Springs, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Faces In Herds.  HISTORY TO SHARE, UCC CODES, 1 FINANCIAL, 2 TRANSFER, 3 TERMINATION, END GAME.’THIS IS BULLSHIT’.”Conspiracy Theorist”.’THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULES.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.


Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.
Shimmer and Shine story.Pam then went on to successfully paint a mural in a non public warehouse with butts on it.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.

The Army We Don’t See. Andrea Mazzarino,"I concur, water is the fix, but that would not make enough money. So they sell pills, and more pills, for the fix that cost a lot of $$$$S. REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT. Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity???

Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.To explain Hanukkah .Tears .Temecula Valley HOME TEAM. Bonus, for real estate agency, escrow, and the jackasses on base. Sellers said, my ball, my house, terms unacceptable, will not play. House not for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment