Monday, March 23, 2020

The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right.Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.

Classes on the beach, love and devotion, love and hate horns on a goat, and mercy and goodness. Failed once already, dogs and new tricks, hard for simple and stupid staff. Payroll deductible for birds and bees, black female veterans, fairies, pixies, and earth angels.

Faces in the crowd, frogs in the waters, snakes in the grass, doves in the morning, faces to change, clocks to turn, pages to books, history to note. Dances on clouds, dances on the shores, dances on the water, hands in the air, booty in lots of spaces, dances for the joys and pains. Family affairs, freaks, frogs, fools, names and labels, pots of goals, pots of herbs, pots of dirt, shit, and fecal matters, hands in the air.

American dreamers, Cali surfers, faces of freaks, frogs, friends, family affairs, all relate, the ones with red blood. Dames, chicks and babes, good time, fun and games, dances for the rites, hopes and dreams, dances in the knights, dances with the kings on land. Good times, dances online, happy and delights, joys and pains, lessons on the lands, times to share, hits and misses.

Image may contain: possible text that says '"Save" Brantley County Support the water tower By supporting the water tower you are saving Southeast GA f Waynesville Water'

Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows: Peter Pan Late Again. Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What does love have to do with it.Glory dazes to come.

Interview with: Rachel Jarrot:Horse And Pony Shows..Dreams
Paul Jarrot, Charles Edward Jarrot, to visit. glordia jarrot: Happy Birthday notes: all the best to sheep and goats, all the best to frogs and ...Dazes Over Sunset.Crazy, dizzy, rich with laughs to share, about the bumps i.n the road, gifts and lessons daily share about the changes with chance. Gold at the pots at the end of the rainbows. Dreams of going to Disneyland, this month to see the lights, and to go with out of state family members. Innocent Disney Princesses Into Flirty Pin-Up Girls:One of the things that I live by are the reasons, the seasons, and the causes that connect me with other people, and the things that matter to me.

Are you lonely and can host ....Duncan Joseph McNeil 3rd. Dicks,  dawgs, faces in shadows, good time frogs, dry drunks,  heads to count.  ✈️IN TOWN. ๐ŸŒนAre you lonely and can host .Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What does love have to do with it.Glory dazes to come.


Are you lonely and can host let's chill and have fun, tall and intelligent handsome gentleman to pleasure you, love bj's, looking for ltr...Good luck with that, history of dogs, dicks and 5150 calls. Faces in shadows, faces in lies, age and height, could be wrong, hits and misses, songs in the winds, how dry I am. (Hemet) Cows and shit, smells in the air, an hour from the real world. Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What does love have to do with it.Glory dazes to come.

Angels, fairies, and pixies are the girls that I know, every day earth angels, for the smiles, for the joys and the laughter of the friends on the side line. Good luck, lots of joys and lots of love, hands to hold, angels on earth, earth angels   at that age. Monkeys in packs to dodge, donkey dates, free riders. Rats to races,  baby boomers, peace of mind to share, schools of hard knocks, ways to grow,  ways to expand, ways to turn life around.

Image may contain: plant, flower, outdoor, text and nature


Faces in the crowd, frogs in the waters, snakes in the grass, doves in the morning, faces to change, clocks to turn, pages to books, history to note.Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What does love have to do with it.Glory dazes to come.

 Tales and stories posted online, bumps in the road to share. Thanks for breaks, goodness and mercy angels, back to back to protect the young at heart, and fools.Hot chicks, hot chocolate, hot beach babes, faces with wings, faces in movies...Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What does love have to do with it.Glory dazes to come. Aren't the coffee shops closed?
Image may contain: one or more people and shoes
Dances on clouds, dances on the shores, dances on the water, hands in the air, booty in lots of spaces, dances for the joys and pains. Family affairs, freaks, frogs, fools, names and labels, pots of goals, pots of herbs, pots of dirt, shit, and fecal matters, hands in the air.Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What does love have to do with it.Glory dazes to come.

The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right.Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.
Queen Of England, Cuban Transplants:Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides. Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, angels on the crosses with the young at heart.Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What does love have to do with it.Glory dazes to come.

Rachel Butch's photo.

Tales and stories posted online, bumps in the road to share. Thanks for breaks, goodness and mercy angels, back to back to protect the young at heart, and fools.Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What does love have to do with it.Glory dazes to come.


Hot chicks, hot chocolate, hot beach babes, faces with wings, faces in movies...Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What does love have to do with it.Glory dazes to come.The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right.Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.
Image may contain: 1 person
Golden Calf Children Protection Services. Rachel Jarrot, Jewish whale on land, roles to play, hats to wear, good time toad, cons to run, cattle call, “a dyke, a lesbian, a butch, a bitch”.Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What does love have to do with it.Glory dazes to come.Aren't the coffee shops closed?




Hands out to help, hands out to teachers, classes on love and hate, goats and sheep, fairy tales.Party and play, with Steven and Rachel Jarrot, 7607778998 tricks to trade daily. Good times Gretchen Moss is.my last girl friend I fucked in high school- Sheri Gerstein and twin, Beth Jarrot, land whales, frogs swinging in the wind. https: www.facebook.compermalink.php?story_fbid=183615208933...Gretchen Moss is and how to get in touch with her, so I can fuck her again,? Class of 74?Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What does love have to do with it.Glory dazes to come.
Image may contain: possible text that says 'THIS IS TO ALI THE PEOPLE SPREADING CONSCIOUS KNOWLEDGE DESPITE THE FACT THAT NOBODY LISTENS excepT THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO SHARE KNOWLED ILOVE YOU.'
 Pies in the sky, in the land of the blind, gifts with the pots of gold at the end of the rainbows? Where is Peter...Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What does love have to do with it.Glory dazes to come.


Lessons, Lucky Breaks, Schools Of Hard Knocks: Coins To Flip, Cards To Read,Faces Of Crooks,Cheaters, Liars. Under The Surface.Moot to date, moot to changes, moot to mountain to climb. To cum and to go, dreams on sands of time.The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right.Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.



Love and hate, to hurt sometimes, life is hare, for the bumps in the road, the only thing that makes us fell alive. Darkness for the dreams, for the knights to quest, time to stand still. Parks for the walks, walks on the sands of time, trips to hell and back. Darkness for the dreams, lights on after the sunsets, stars out.Dreams of a Sister.Hilarious Can't Stop Laughing.The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right.Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.




No comments:

Post a Comment