Monday, March 23, 2020

W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles

I am one with my Creator and the universe. I am one with mother earth. I am one with everyone within the reach of my voice. And, in this togetherness, we ask the divine intelligence to eradicate all negatives from our hearts, from our minds, from our words, and from our actions.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles

Hats and horns, sounds on the wind, lions to roar, games to dinner, rats to roaches, frogs to snakes in grass, heads in mud, shit and dung, faces in the sands of time. Heads to count, buried alive, dead and dying, rites of passages: joys and pains, classes of dicks, classes of dogs, tricks and trades, games on the water.

W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Cheers and chaps, American Tales, chicks and babes, in the layers of lights.We are very similar in that respect when we feel a flow of energy things are good. " Ivette Hernandez
Dreams in the heavens, ghost and spooks, veterans on the streets, lost and alone, Home and heat, hands to hold, eggs to fires, birds to be born. Marching forward, battles and wars, ships of fools to sail, coins for the boatmen, Jordan Star, Starlet Bright, tricks to trade, hands to hearts, heads down, lessons to learn, pages to write, tricks, trades, treats to share.
W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles

Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES ๐Ÿ˜˜❤๐Ÿ’. Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views, . ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ•lights on in the dark.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Starring Tituss Burgess as “The Witch”.Hollow Faces, Funny, Frogs In Masks, Treats, Trades, Silent Knights..W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles

I am one with my Creator and the universe. I am one with mother earth.Nzhoo hรกyilikรกรกyu shils na'aash. Good morning my friends. I am one with everyone within the reach of my voice.My life has completely changed. OMG. After all I have been through, my dreams are finally coming true. I am in total disbelief, but I am loving every minute. Thanks Oteil! ๐Ÿ˜˜

No comments:

Post a Comment