Thursday, July 8, 2021

Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .

BLACK AND BLUE, HAPPY AND DELIGHT, BLUE STARS IN THE SKIES, WISHES AND DREAMS COLORED.  Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .




GOOD MORNING! RISE AND SHINE!! AND THANK THE LORD FOR ANOTHER BLESS DAY OF LIFE!ON THE RUN, WHAT?! Jokes and Laughs, Pigs Do Fly, Cows and Buff forever. Woman Fires Shots Near Capitol After Ramming W.H. Gates A woman opened fire near the U.S. Capitol after trying to ram her car into the White House gates Thursday afternoon; she was then shot. A U.S. Capitol Police officer was injured in the event, though it…



One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN.  Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .

No comments:

Post a Comment