Monday, July 5, 2021

You are special and you are loved. Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller.

 Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They move it from their faces into their hearts.If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved. Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller.

UNDRESSED: SO TRUE .I’M NOT UPSET THAT YOU LIED TO ME, I’M UPSET THAT FROM NOW ON I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU.ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.LET NEGATIVE THOUGHTS GO. WATCH YOUR THOUGHTS AND THINK WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.Pebbles Beaches: Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.Army Of Frogs,Love My Gems, Shit To Trade,Cattle Call,Suckers 4 Free.

Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ...Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.
May be an image of text that says 'CHARLES R. JARROT CREDIT CONSULTING'



'IT'S NOT THAT YOUR BELIEFS ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH MINE TURNING POINTUSA USA IT'S THAT YOU INSIST YOUR BELIEFS GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DESTROY MY WAY OF LIFE'.


Joedla Martins ,Apache Stronghold. badge icon Visual Storyteller . Max More Money, Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always. SMOLLETT COULD GET HIT W/FEDERAL MAIL FRAUD CHARGES (Thousand Oaks) Stay tuned folks.. This could get interesting..

Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Gems To …Faces of Evil. History Created, Not News Today. Love and hate, both four-letter words, same on the down-low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit. Lol Oops! You are special and you are loved. Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller.

Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it. Police Parties: Good times, party on the beac We were way cooler than today’s generations and the best music in the 70-80s!


No comments:

Post a Comment