Thursday, September 9, 2021

Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you are the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .

 One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling.


'None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Fat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you're carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There's no time for anything else. else. Anthony Hopkins'

Rittenhouse's decision to go to Kenosha and provoke protestors was unwarranted. Moreover, the outcome of this case sets a dangerous precedent. We have seen this same outcome time and time again: a justice system that presents different outcomes based on the race of the accused.

Ready for the Manners Series:Manners For Millions-Earth Angels.Wake up.Born to shine. Fairy tales.
May be an image of text that says 'Don't nobody cut me off.I do all the arts and crafts around this mf'

To create the future, we must defy the logic of the past.If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.

Vengeance Comes, Birds To Fly, Hopes And Dreams Comes: Fall Hits, Falls Of Snakes, Falls Of Fools.Thank you for reminding us.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Me When I Wakeup: I'm gonna have a Good Day Today... Me 10 Minutes Later: DELAY 뉴소 Wajahat Writes I have contained my rage for as long as possible,'

This verdict is a reminder of the treacherous role that white supremacy and privilege play within our justice system. In the midst of this disappointing verdict, we must continue to work to ensure that those who seek to harm progress do not find refuge for their illicit acts in a system meant to protect victims.

Fighting Forward, The verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse case is a travesty and fails to deliver justice on behalf of those who lost their lives as they peacefully assembled to protest against police brutality and violence. 

Derrick Johnson
@DerrickNAACP
President and CEO
NAACP

 

Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you are the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.
No photo description available.



Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck.T R U E Words.True love never ends.Don't Judge a book by its cover.  Glory Dazes To Come.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach. Time running away with me.Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls.

Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you are the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.


Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In 
The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and 
marbles lost alone the way.In light of #Juneteenth#share these essential #resources helping 
families know how to talk to children about #racism 
Teddy Pendergrass - Come go with me.Wild And Free,Both Ariel and the Black Widow share a curiosity




 Look at all the fucks I give. Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. Glory Dazes To Come.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach. Time running away with me.Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls.


Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever's Boys.
Gifts to share, words to write the stories of the veterans,for the cash on the table, help with the paperwork in Long Beach, CA. Good times, and help for the lost, confused and homeless veterans, still couch surfing for better credit, and dazes days doing the horse and pony shows. Gifts to share, with the time and attention to the needs of the displace veterans. Help and hands on for assistance to get the cash off the table. Programs in place for section 8 veteran, location for more and better to come.
'I'm so single when they ask for an emergency contact, I've just been putting Jesus.'
LUCKYBREAKSTESTSOVERTIMESEASONS.BLOGSPOT.COM
'I'm so single when they ask for an emergency contact, I've just been putting Jesus.'
Meet kurt -my bloody desire...A mitzvah is not just a good deed - Insights into Parshat Korach ...Rats to roaches, crooks in white gloves,...


Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you are the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.Reports have shown that many Religious organizations, Schools, Medical facilities, Youth programs have covered up decades of sexual abuse involving thousands of victims.


 SCARY NEWS: Insane*Naughty*Love.Kisses, and hugs, songs to sing, plenty of fish in the seas. Just wait and see what it has in reserve for you. Bob Diamond, America's Tax Sale Attorney, JOIN US HERE, I’ll see you on the training. Government Forecloses.  To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.


Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you are the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .

Witch, I'm Fabulous GIF


Black Notice...Will take a walk alone again, hopes and wishes, dreams in motions, for a better day. Pages to turn, books to write, policies, and procedures to create. Houses and homes, games to win, battles and wars for veterans like me, and your family members.Government Forecloses.  To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.

THINGS IN COMMON .Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness., In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror. 

Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia. Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, monkeys on sharks, waves to be made. to grow.DRESSED'I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome in which case, you're right! Carry on.
Black Notice...Will take a walk alone again, hopes and wishes, dreams in motions, for a better day. Pages to turn, books to write, policies, and procedures to create.


...!!! Born on days out of stupid brains,New Edition - If It Isn't Love. Wars: Good Time Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Micky Mouse, Donald Duck, Good Times To Recap.Down to earth...💞😎 Bays of bats, hell hounds on land..... A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .Hats, Horns, Halos, Hares Lost In Woods: Chicks 2. History Of Snakes, Frogs, Freaks 2.

Dances in the streets, Cali babes, bitches with stars, heads above the common. Rights to mate, plenty of fish, lots of frogs in the water, freaks, fools, ships on the water, cattle drives, donkeys in the hills. Can we start: Good Times To Share.Daily events, to get the work done. Down to earth...💞😎 Bays of bats, hell hounds on land..... A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .Hats, Horns, Halos, Hares Lost In Woods: Chicks 2. History Of Snakes, Frogs, Freaks 2.

Bored Panda : Let’s Go Somewhere !!!! It’s your Season.Surge In Every Season….With Surge 365…. Let’s Go Somewhere !!!!Me. More mountains left to climb.Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn.



.UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN.Everything but the kitchen sink .Reasons, seasons, summer notes, waves to make, faces in the crowd. Charming and bright, sunny and delightful, full of humor, a silent knight, a king on some levels.



Nuts on the run, Steven Jarrot, coins to flip, cousins, distance lover, back in time, good time toad, faces in the herds. VERY SICK BEEN IN MENTAL FACILITIES ALL OVER FROM WASHINGTON TO CALIFORNIA AND MANY IN BETWEEN. ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GANG BANGS LIKE MAMA Sima Jarrot. Dead, gone, bones in a box, in the gardens to the dead, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills in Cali. In another life, in another view, in another moment lost in time.


Classes on the beach, love and devotion, love and hate horns on a goat, and mercy and goodness. Failed once already, dogs and new tricks, hard for simple and stupid staff. Payroll deductible for birds and bees, black female veterans, fairies, pixies, and earth angels.Enough for the Charmed. Something to write songs about, joy and tasteful delights to cum and sit on Steven Jarrot's face,



Good morning..Judas Iscariot Allan Stevo,Was the American Revolution a Mistake? Gary North,NY escapees.Bored Panda : Let’s Go Somewhere !!!! It’s your Season.Surge In Every Season….With Surge 365…. Let’s Go Somewhere !!!!Me. More mountains left to climb.Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn.😩💔..UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN.Everything but the kitchen sink .Reasons, seasons, summer notes, waves to make, faces in the crowd. Charming and bright, sunny and delightful, full of humor, a silent knight, a king on some levels.

Scary news..Joe Biden: ‘My Mind’s Going Blank Here’,LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.PETER PAN, MICKY MOSES, MICKS AND DICKS, HEADS TO COUNT. HONEY MAKERS, BEES AND WASPS, DANCES IN THE DARKNESS, DANCES IN THE AIR. GOOD TIME FROGS, MEN AND MICE, CARTOONS ACROSS THE DECADES.
May be an image of 5 people and people standing

PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!Here’s an URGENT update on what is going on with the Equal Rights Amendment in Virginia and what you can do to help the 166 million women and girls fighting for constitutional equality.''SO YOU'RE NOT A WHORE? HALF A GRAM SAYS YOU ARE...... BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

PARTY VIEWS, HISTORY TO NOTE, THIRD AND FOURTH PARTY VIEWS, NOSES AND FACES, DICKS AND DOGS, TALES OF DONKEYS TALES TO PIN. EVERY THINGS COUNTS. MADE IN AMERICA PEACHES & HERB - REUNITED..

I DON'T ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA MILE, BUT WHEN I DO IT'S BECAUSE I MISSED MY EXIT.' If you are reading the book of Genesis 11-23 this article by Jeff Elkins will change your first observation of these Chapters.



SCARY NEWS: Faces of donkeys to change, 12 time each day, faces to watch, lovers and haters. Tricks to turn, dicks to cum, trades on the d...

Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you are the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .

One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.

Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling. PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!Here’s an URGENT update on what is going on with the Equal Rights Amendment in Virginia and what you can do to help the 166 million women and girls fighting for constitutional equality.''SO YOU'RE NOT A WHORE? HALF A GRAM SAYS YOU ARE...... BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling. PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!Here’s an URGENT update on what is going on with the Equal Rights Amendment in Virginia and what you can do to help the 166 million women and girls fighting for constitutional equality.''SO YOU'RE NOT A WHORE? HALF A GRAM SAYS YOU ARE...... BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.Gifts to share, words to write the stories of the veterans,for the cash on the table, help with the paperwork in Long Beach, CA. Good times, and help for the lost, confused and homeless veterans, still couch surfing for better credit, and dazes days doing the horse and pony shows. Gifts to share, with the time and attention to the needs of the displace veterans. Help and hands on for assistance to get the cash off the table. Programs in place for section 8 veteran, location for more and better to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment