Tuesday, September 7, 2021

One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.

 


Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.In light of #Juneteenth#share these essential #resources helping families know how to talk to children about #racism Teddy Pendergrass - Come go with me.Wild And Free,Both Ariel and the Black Widow share a curiosity and strong thirst for adventure.

One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.

May be a black-and-white image of child


One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.


Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.


Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck.T R U E Words.True love never ends.Don't Judge a book by its cover. One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.

Inline image

Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In 
The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and 
marbles lost alone the way.In light of #Juneteenth#share these essential #resources helping 
families know how to talk to children about #racism 
Teddy Pendergrass - Come go with me.Wild And Free,Both Ariel and the Black Widow share a curiosity
 and strong thirst for adventure.




 Look at all the fucks I give. Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.



Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever's Boys. Inline image

I made some new friends at Custer State Park! The bison were really far away but I'm told they are huge. From my window they just looked like furry cows! The prairie dogs were camera shy but we had a good laugh at them throwing rooster tails of dirt while digging! I thought the wild donkeys were going to climb in the car with us when Lucy & Ethel started feeding them carrots!

3

Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Eyes Open Daily: Treats 2 Delight. Thank you for reminding us.Teachers, Students, Apache Stronghold: Leaders, Learners, Losers, Sometimes You Win, Lose, Learn, Coins, Cards, Cons, Walks Of Fame. Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Eyes Open Daily: Treats 2 Delight.

Inline image


PARTY VIEWS, HISTORY TO NOTE, THIRD AND FOURTH PARTY VIEWS, NOSES AND FACES, DICKS AND DOGS, TALES OF DONKEYS TALES TO PIN. EVERY THINGS COUNTS. MADE IN AMERICA PEACHES & HERB - REUNITED..

I DON'T ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA MILE, BUT WHEN I DO IT'S BECAUSE I MISSED MY EXIT.' If you are reading the book of Genesis 11-23 this article by Jeff Elkins will change your first observation of these Chapters.


Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.When manifesting a holiday buy a travel bag, When manifesting a farm buy some seeds, when manifesting a house start designing your interior, when manifesting gigs get your profile & rates ready, when manifesting a healthy relationship love yourself.'

No comments:

Post a Comment