Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Karma.Night kiss.Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies. 


Cash Cows.I'M WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS.THE TALKING GIBBERISH.Twists And Turns, Lots Of Luck, Spiders And Snakes Tales. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure .BAD THOUGHTS. ARTICLE BY. JAMES HOWARD KUNSTLER. MOSES ON THE MESA : I CANNOT GIVE YOU A FORMULA FOR SUCCESS, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU A FORMULA FOR FAILURE, TRY TO YOUR BEST, THE REST WILL FALL IN PLACE. Karma.Night kiss.Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies.  



 MARILYN GERSTEIN.Jill, Jack, Balls In Air, Games To Play, Cheap Tricks, Funny Frog Faces. SHERI BETH JARROT....Age 57.STEVEN AND SHERI JARROT 7608512267- ARE UNFIT DRUGGIES: SIMA JARROT-THE BIG SLUT. This is a very strong word that should be avoided in nearly all situations: fag (short for faggot) is a hateful slur against homosexuals. Because fag is such an odd word for smokes.Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies.  I think I may need to exhaust all options.. I'm tired of the bullshit and am seeking something unrehearsed.. and.. without restrictions...




Nothing can be released in this realm unless it is instructed by the fullness of time that is governed by God alone.Games Under The Trees In The Woods: Kids Today, Frogs Tomorrow.Green Lights, Trees To Woods, Spiders and Snakes, in the dark. Gifts to share, tales in the air, monkeys to dodge, good time, classes under the trees. Karma.Night kiss.Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies.  


Karma.Night kiss 😗 ENGLISH words, for the wise.😘😘😘😘 Hugs and Kisses, Recaps. What is Cool? Who is Cool? Why is it Cool? Who determines what's Cool?i got one; Chocolate😁
  Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies.  I think I may need to exhaust all options.. I'm tired of the bullshit and am seeking something unrehearsed.. and.. without restrictions...

  Hopefully this will give a home for someone to start to rebuild their life. This is what the charity “Help 4 Homeless Veterans” are all about.  Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies.  I think I may need to exhaust all options.. I'm tired of the bullshit and am seeking something unrehearsed.. and.. without restrictions...



 Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Charming and bright, sunny and delightful, full of humor, a silent knight, a king on some levels. Holymoly!It appears some mental issuers?Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies.  I think I may need to exhaust all options.. I'm tired of the bullshit and am seeking something unrehearsed.. and.. without restrictions...


Dicks, Frogs, Seven Snakes, Monkey Swingers, Cum Suckers, friends of yours, sinners and saints. Hackers, crooks, liars, and cheaters recalls. Wild Dogs: Fags to cum, snake in grass: Corner Whore: Steven Jarrot 7608512267. Party and Pay, tricks or treats, RV campers. Crimes committed, love and devotion-Jewish Frogs Army styles.


 Trades for deeds done, pages to turn, how to live, and learn. Ways to go, nuts to fall, a tree in the house, roots out of sight, games to play. Dogwood butterflies for the new births, for the rebirths, of dreams, wishes and prayers. ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dump for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea. To fail: first attempt in learning. Karma.Night kiss.Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies.  





JUST SAYING. FROGS, SPIDERS AND SNAKES, FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE.

   What beef? words, in waves, pigs, hogs, hoes, faces in the herd. Sheep And Goats, Dances With Wolves.3 


Good times, happy times to share for the joys and pains. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not.


We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate direct approach.Out Of The Fog, Seas Of Dreams, Hits And Misses, Lights In The Darkness, American Faces: Lots Of Frogs.Hats and Horns, Sinners And Saints, Flags To Fly, Glory Dazes To Come, Wishing On Stars: 4th Of July.


History: Facts. I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE
PREFONTAINE. so thankful for Air giving my unlimited cloud space .Tin Men Turns  Lessons learned the first time, gifts and rewards given for the corrections to the mistakes made to make you stronger.

Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit. Dances With Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys. Monkeys In Packs.

Love conquers all! I would love to runaway with you and do something we won't forget. Anywhere with you is where I want to be. Let's runaway, far away Let's do something we won't forget.
ITS ABOUT THE SUNSHINE, 😍😍😘😘🐧🐧🐟🐠🐤🐤ABOUT THE TESTS OVER TIME. MOUNTAINS CLIMBS. GLORY DAZES TO COME. HOLLYWOOD HITS, MOVIES WITH GREAT VIEWS, LIFE ON THE WATER.PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEAS

.🎵🎼🎶🎻🎻 🎶🎼🎵The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life.History: Facts. I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE

No comments:

Post a Comment