Friday, November 19, 2021

Mike L "Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe.

 Ways to grow, ways to stay strong, road trips, places to see, in and out of time, dances in the streets.Here is my hand, take my hand and let me assist you back on track, back to the road to riches, dazes spent in a better state of mind. The doors are open at the church, the time to stop and make a new plan, this could be the place for you.


One Fine Day.Great And Wonderful, Daily Lessons. BREAKING THE SILENCE :TO UNDERSTAND NORMAL THINKING!Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you .Mike L <oldguy.92026@gmail.com>"Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe.
Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Tops.Mike L <oldguy.92026@gmail.com>"Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Chat with Horny singles in your area now! CLICK HERE'

On a positive note, the kitchen fire extinguisher works most excellently.Nothing says "I'm not interested in your shit" better than just walking off without saying a thing.Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:Over The Decades.'Mike L <oldguy.92026@gmail.com>"Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe.

Lessons Daily: Angels. In Your Wildest Dreams. Singing Songs, Flying High: Tina Turner & Barry White - In Your Wildest Dreams. Role model, black babe, over fifty, looking great, dances on the shores, mountain tops, beaches, all over the place
May be an image of text that says 'Megan thee stallion 6"4 285lbs talking bout who gon handle me...t the Raiders bitch we need help on defense and bring lizzo ass too'


Good time toads, army of frogs, groups of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Men and mice, rites to stand, heads to count, rats in gloves, races to bucks.Let’s unite! Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket. It’s easy!Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest.

No photo description available.
Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them." It's the little things that matter the most .You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.
May be an image of 2 people, tattoo and text that says 'EDITS BY SEAN'
You stay on my mind and you posses every bit of my heart. I'll keep showing you every way I can.Eyes Open Wide, The Glory To Come, Baby Steps, To Explore.Don’t change yourself to win someone’s heart. Stay true and you’ll find someone who likes you for being you.
May be an image of text that says 'Y'all with your red flags When he's .”' he' a good boy'

 People of Color: Point well taken the Pews. We celebrate life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon One Fine Day.Great And Wonderful, Daily Lessons.



May be an image of 1 person and standing

Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In 
The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and 
marbles lost alone the way.In light of #Juneteenth#share these essential #resources helping 
families know how to talk to children about #racism 
Teddy Pendergrass - Come go with me.Wild And Free,Both Ariel and the Black Widow share a curiosity




 Look at all the fucks I give. Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. Glory Dazes To Come.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach. Time running away with me.Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls.


Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever's Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment