Friday, November 19, 2021

Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones 'I'm so single when they ask for an emergency contact, I've just been putting Jesus.'

 LUCKYBREAKSTESTSOVERTIMESEASONS.BLOGSPOT.COM 'I'm so single when they ask for an emergency contact, I've just been putting Jesus.' Meet kurt -my bloody desire...A mitzvah is not just a good deed - Insights into Parshat Korach ...Rats to roaches, crooks in white gloves,... Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones 'I'm so single when they ask for an emergency contact, I've just been putting Jesus.'

Jumps and Leaps: YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN ... https://hopingdazesinsunhine.blogspot.com/2021/11/you-are-star-in-dreams-that-you-create.html?spref=tw


Ready, set, go, over the bumps in the roads, over the river and though the woods, to grandmother, the woman to be, or not to be.Your books to buy, create another house, for transtional veterans, could use a little help with that.

Lessons Daily: Angels. In Your Wildest Dreams. Singing Songs, Flying High: Tina Turner & Barry White - In Your Wildest Dreams. Role model, black babe, over fifty, looking great, dances on the shores, mountain tops, beaches, all over the place
May be an image of text that says 'Megan thee stallion 6"4 285lbs talking bout who gon handle me...t the Raiders bitch we need help on defense and bring lizzo ass too'

You stay on my mind and you posses every bit of my heart. I'll keep showing you every way I can.Eyes Open Wide, The Glory To Come, Baby Steps, To Explore.Don’t change yourself to win someone’s heart. Stay true and you’ll find someone who likes you for being you.Glory Dazes To Come.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach. Time running away with me.
May be an image of text that says 'Y'all with your red flags When he's .”' he' a good boy'

My Books -Your books to buy, create another house, for transtional veterans, could use a little help with that. Ready, set, go, over the bumps in the roads, over the river and though the woods, to grandmother, the woman to be, or not to be. Roles to play, roles to act, hats to wear, over time, over space, over the rainbows. When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time.Glory Dazes To Come.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach. Time running away with me.


 Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones 'I'm so single when they ask for an emergency contact, I've just been putting Jesus.'

No comments:

Post a Comment