Friday, November 19, 2021

One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling.

Judaism 101: Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns. Day of the Dead: Chicks And Babes, Faces In The Mirror, Faces Of The Dead.: "Bad Spirit" Cheerleaders. pimps - compute.info.Rabbi:Vengeance Comes, Birds To Fly, Hopes And Dreams Comes: Fall Hits, Falls Of Snakes, Falls Of Fools.Thank you for reminding us.
May be an image of ocean and text that says '40 People Missing After First Flat Earth Surfing Championship TÃNO COSMOS'


  One Fine Day, Moving On, Mountains To climb, Daily Events.I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling.



'None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Fat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you're carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There's no time for anything else. else. Anthony Hopkins'

Rittenhouse's decision to go to Kenosha and provoke protestors was unwarranted. Moreover, the outcome of this case sets a dangerous precedent. We have seen this same outcome time and time again: a justice system that presents different outcomes based on the race of the accused.

No comments:

Post a Comment